For most people, Monday turns out to be the hardest or most difficult day of the week. It is the beginning of the routine, of the races and as we need additional motivation to start and deal with what awaits us in the week, especially these days with so much cold. I love coffee, maybe it’s a psychological effect, but enjoying a rich cup of coffee is my moment in the madness that surrounds the daily living of work, studies and responsibilities.
Here the 20:
- Coffee is a language in itself – Jackie Chan
- I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake – Lewis Black
- Never trust anyone who doesn’t drink coffee. – AJ Lee
- To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions. – Hugh Jackman
- Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep – Fran Drescher
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. – T.S. Eliot
- Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break. – Earl Wilson
- Without coffee, nothing gets written. Period. – Nancy Kress
- Coffee is my water now. – Becky G
- I love going to coffee shops and just sitting and listening. – Julie Roberts
- Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- I judge a restaurant by the bread and by the coffee. – Burt Lancaster
- I don’t know how people live without coffee, I really don’t. – Martha Quinn
- Some days, the first coffee just laughs at you. It says, ‘Oh, you think I’m going to wake you up? Sucker.’ – Katherine Waterston
- Coffee: the favorite drink of the civilized world. – Thomas Jefferson
- As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be? – Cassandra Clare
- As soon as coffee is in your stomach, there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move…similes arise, the paper is covered. Coffee is your ally and writing ceases to be a struggle. – Honore de Balzac
- Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven. – Jessi Lane Adams
- Coffee. Creative lighter fluid. – Floyd Maxwell
- Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all. – David Lynch
I hope you’ve enjoyed these motivational coffee quotes.
Share them with your friends and let’s have a caffeinated week
What’s your favorite motivational coffee quote? Let me know below.
Have a wonderful week!